Thursday, August 27, 2015

I won’t join issues with Dickson, PDP in Bayelsa — Moses Siasia

Moses Siasia, governorship hopeful in Bayelsa has urged his supporters to not be distracted by antics of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP but remain steadfast in their determination to take the state to prosperity and sustainable development through the Peoples Democratic Movement, PDM.
Siasia was responding to a statement credited to Mr. Taribo Siasia of Ward 8 in Odoni area of the state that the Mosilo Group boss was never a member of the PDP.
Recalled that the 35- year old entrepreneur dumped the PDP for PDM on Saturday in an event attended by thousands of his supporters.
Read statement below
Moses Siasia
Moses Siasia
My attention has been drawn to a press statement issued today on behalf of PDP Ward 8 in Odoni by one Mr. Taribo Siasia while I dont intend to join issues with anyone, I wish to set the records straight.
The said statement is the handiwork of those that are afraid of the imminent positive mass movement for real change which will obviously not serve their selfish interest.
The supposed signatory to the statement has since denied any knowledge of it. My registration as a member of PDP took place in 2013, while I remain grateful to the party, I wish to maintain that my decision to leave was informed by the lack of internal democracy in the party.
To my teeming supporters, I urge you all to remain steadfast in our determination to take our dear state to prosperity and sustainable development using the Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM). The progress of Bayelsa state is more crucial than the greed and avarice of a few megalomaniac individuals.
Lets join hands and take our dear state to the promised land and return it’s lost glory.

No comments: