Sunday, February 21, 2016

26years old man, stole boss’ car to attend Valentine party

Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad, RRS, of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested one Emmanuel John, 26 years old for duplicating the car key of his boss, Mrs. Flora Ighalo, and later absconded with it without the knowledge of the owner. The suspect was arrested at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki penultimate Sunday night by the operatives for stealing his boss’s car, a Toyota Corolla, Epe 642 DX with the aim of taking the car to a valentine party at Splash Hotel, Sangotedo, Ajah. According to John, he had about a week before carrying out the act cut the Toyota Corolla key without the knowledge of his boss. However, on February 14, 2016, Sunday afternoon, when he was not supposed to be at work John sneaked into the Abraham Adesanya Estate residence of her boss and drove the car away with the duplicated key. John narrated thus, “I and my friend, Oscar, wanted to carry the Toyota Corolla to Splash Hotel’s Valentine Show on Sunday night. I persuaded Madam to give the go ahead to cut a spare key but she declined. A week before, February 14th, I duplicated the key without her knowledge in Obalende. “Though, she excused me from work on Sundays, I sneaked into her resident and took away the car after church. I took the car to my residence in Ajuwe Area, Ajah, Lagos.

No comments: